Workman Family Scholarship
Wayne County Community Foundation
- 2 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating senior.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- School:Dalton and Orrville High Schools
- College:A college or university in Ohio, preferably a state school.
- Miscellaneous:For individuals who may have been overlooked as scholarship candidates, but have shown continued improvement, increased self-confidence, and improved motivation to succeed in a college, university, or technical school environment.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Must provide an essay of their story with the application (250-400 words).
- Other Materials:WCCF Financial Information Form
- Name: Wayne County Community Foundation
- Phone: (330) 262-3877
- Email: email@example.com