Wooster-Orrville NAACP Scholarship
Wayne County Community Foundation
The scholarship was established to help African-American descent who are Wayne County residents and a graduating high school senior of any public school in Wayne County, Ohio that has been already accepted or planning enroll in an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or technical educational institution.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating high school senior
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Wayne County residents
- School:Graduating high school seniors of any public school system administered in Wayne County, Ohio
- College:Accepted or enrolling in an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or technical educational institution.
- Ethnicity:African-American descent
- Miscellaneous:Demonstrate their leadership qualities in their participation in co-curricular, extra-curricular, community and/or church activities.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org