William E. Weisel Scholarship
Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Education Foundation
William E. Weisel Scholarship is open to currently enrolled engineering or technology students in Canada and US. Applicants must have at least 3.0 GPA and have completed at least 30 college credit hours. Students seeking a career in robotics or automated systems for in manufacturing will be given preference. S tudents who plan to apply their knowledge in the sub-specialty of medical robotics will also be given consideration.
1,000 - 6,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in an engineering or technology program in the United States or Canada.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Preference will be given to a student seeking a career in robotics or automated systems used in manufacturing. Consideration will be given to students who intend to apply their knowledge in the sub-specialty of medical robotics.Must have completed a minimum of 30 college credit hours
- Residence:Scholarships are only available to students with permanent residency status in the U.S. (i.e. green card) or Canada, or applicants with a U.S. or Canadian student visa (or citizens of the U.S. and territories, citizens of Canada)
- Citizenship:Scholarships are only available to citizens of the U.S. and territories, citizens of Canada, (or students with permanent residency status in the U.S. (i.e. green card) or Canada, or applicants with a U.S. or Canadian student visa.)
- College:Attending accredited colleges or universities in the United States or Canada
- Major/Career:Must be pursuing a degree in manufacturing
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Student Statement include details about why you chose your major, education and career objectives, and how this scholarship will help you achieve your objectives.
- Recommendation Letters:Reference Letters ask individuals who can attest to your qualifications to write a reference letter on your behalf. Be sure to get their email addresses, so you can include this contact information in your scholarship application.
- Name: Jennifer Sperbeck
- Phone: (313) 425-3300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors