Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship Program
This scholarship was established to help fill financial aid gaps for veterans and the spouses of disabled veterans after military benefits and other grants and scholarships have been utilized. Applicants must be an honorably discharged veteran of the United States military, or the spouse of a disabled veteran and be a high school or GED graduate. This is a renewable scholarship.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be a high school or GED graduate.
- Financial Need:Required
- Extracurricular:Community service
- Military:To apply, you must be an honorably discharged veteran of the United States military, or the spouse of a disabled veteran.
- Judging Criteria:Award selection will be based on academic performance, work experience, leadership, community service and challenges to completing a postsecondary program.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required