Tuition Scholarship Program
This scholarship was established to benefit American students of Polish descent for graduate studies at colleges and universities in the United States. This scholarship is available for full-time studies only.
1,000 - 7,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:For graduate studies at colleges and universities in the United States.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Scholarships are awarded for full-time studies only.
- Residence:United States permanent residents (or United States Citizen)
- Citizenship:United States citizens (or permanent residents)
- College:Support American students of Polish descent for graduate studies at colleges and universities in the United States.
- Ethnicity:United States citizens and permanent residents of Polish descent
- Extracurricular:Involvement in the Polish American community
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on academic excellence, the applicant's academic achievements, interests and motivation, the applicant's interest in Polish subjects or involvement in the Polish American community. Financial need is considered.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Statement of Purpose
- Other Materials:Completed Scholarship Application and Financial Forms;Two Letters of Reference;Letter of Acceptance;Proof of Polish Ancestry;Passport-size photo;$35 non-refundable application fee.
- Name: Addy Tymczyszyn
- Phone: (212) 734-2130