Troy Basketball Parents Association Scholarship
The Troy Foundation
Troy Basketball Parents Association Scholarship was established by TBPA, Inc. (Troy Basketball Parents Association). The scholarship provides a $500 to each senior basketball players who participated in the Troy City Schools basketball program for a minimum of four (4) years.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:2.75
- Financial Need:Not Required
- School:The scholarship is open to Troy High School students.
- Athletics:Applicants must have been a participant in the Troy City Schools basketball program for a minimum of four (4) years (during 7th-12th grades), including your senior year.
- Miscellaneous:Applicants must be planning to attend a post-secondary institution for the year immediately following your senior year of high school. (You do not need to be accepted to any particular institution at the time of application).Applications must not have any offenses against the Troy Athletic Code of Conduct (7th-12th grade).Applicants and/or your family must have participated each year (of basketball participation) by helping with planning and/or working at TBPA fundraising events.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Please attach a brief summary of your future plans (does not affect scholarship).
- Name: Mr. Metz
- Phone: (937) 332-6046
- Email: email@example.com