Thomas M. Watson Memorial Scholarship Fund
Crawford Heritage Community Foundation
This scholarship was established in 1999 in honor of Dr. Thomas M. Watson to support students residing in Crawford County, Pennsylvania. Students must be enrolled in an accredited medical, dental, osteopathic or podiatric school in a program leading to a degree of doctor of medicine, dentistry, osteopathy or podiatry.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The goal of these scholarships is to assist a medical, dental, osteopathic or podiatric student
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Residents of Crawford County, Pennsylvania for a period of five years immediately preceding the date of application.
- College:Matriculating or enrolled in an accredited medical, dental, osteopathic or podiatric school.
- Major/Career:A program leading to a degree of doctor of medicine, dentistry, osteopathy or podiatry.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:An essay of approximately 500 words (4,000 character maximum) describing why you believe yourself to be a worthy candidate for this scholarship.
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of reference from persons who are not related to you.
- Other Materials:A completed application form;Proof of acceptance or enrollment in an accredited medical, dental or podiatric school.
- Phone: (814) 336-5206
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Medical Science Majors
- Scholarships for Health Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Biology Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physician's Assistant Majors
- Scholarships for Opthalmology Majors
- Scholarships for Medical Practice Majors
- Scholarships for Surgery Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors