The Eight and Forty Lung and Respiratory Nursing Scholarship Fund
American Legion - Indiana
This scholarship is for nurses that wanted to advance their training in pediatric lung and respiratory diseases or to prepare for positions in clinical practice and management.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Citizenship:United States citizenship
- College:Current state registered nurse license or registration.
- Major/Career:Registered nurses that desire to continue their nursing education in the field of pediatric lung and respiratory diseases
- Miscellaneous:Registered nurses with a current state license who are graduates of a regionally accredited school of nursing or will be by the application deadline; Acceptance by a regionally accredited school of nursing that will enable the applicant to ful_x001E_ll the scholarship.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of recommendation on the forms provided with the application.
- Other Materials:Letter of acceptance from a regionally accredited school of nursing.
- Phone: (317) 630-1212
- Scholarships for Medical Science Majors
- Scholarships for Health Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Biology Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physician's Assistant Majors
- Scholarships for Opthalmology Majors
- Scholarships for Medical Practice Majors
- Scholarships for Surgery Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors