The Challenge Met Scholarship
American Radio Relay League (ARRL) Foundation, Inc.
This scholarship was established to benefit students pursuing study in any field at an accredited 2 or 4-year college, technical school, or university. Applicants must have a learning disability and indications that applicant is putting forth substantial effort regardless of resulting academic grades. Any active Amateur Radio License Class is required.
- 1 award
- February 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Accredited 2 or 4-year college, technical school, or university.
- Disability:Applicants must submit documents of learning disability (by physician or school).
- Miscellaneous:License Requirement: Any active Amateur Radio License Class.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Documents of learning disability (by physician or school).
- Phone: (860) 594-0228
- Email: email@example.com