The Albert H. Hix, W8AH, Memorial Scholarship
American Radio Relay League (ARRL) Foundation, Inc.
The scholarship is available for ARRL general class or higher members who are residents of WV Section and those attending school in the WV Section planning to attend any post-secondary accredited institution.
- 1 award
- January 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Post-secondary students
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Residents of WV Section and school attendance in the WV Section
- College:Any post-secondary accredited institution
- Organization:ARRL members
- Other Benefits:All applicants must be active, FCC-licensed hams, and must complete and submit the online application below. Be sure to carefully review the descriptions of all scholarship funds before completing the application.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:All applicants must submit a completed online application. Applicants must also forward a copy of their academic transcript(s) from their most recently completed school year to email@example.com. Applications without accompanying transcript(s) will not be considered.Please note: Cell phone photos of transcript(s) will not be accepted. All transcript(s) must be scanned into a pdf format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: (860) 594-0228
- Email: email@example.com