Stroede, Kellen Memorial
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
Stroede, Kellen Memorial Scholarship was established in memory of Kellen Stroede. The $500 award will be given to a deserving applicant who has shown compassion and consideration and is an outgoing and friendly person.
- 1 award
- March 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating Seniors
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Extracurricular:Involvement in school activities
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office
- Other Materials:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words)Write your Career Plan (no more than 500 words)Make copies for each local scholarship for which you apply and one additional copy to remain in the counseling office-only one, not one for each scholarship. Staple all of the above components together for each application (you may use a cover sheet with the name of the scholarship and your name on it, but PLEASE DO NOT USE PLASTIC OR HEAVY PAPER REPORT COVERS).
- Phone: (608) 253-1461
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org