SME Education Foundation Family Scholarship
Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Education Foundation
The Scholarship is awarded to deserving High School Senior or undergraduate students pursuing degrees in advanced manufacturing and related fields.
1,000 - 6,000
- 3 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating High School senior or undergraduate student
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Undergraduate student with up to 30 credit hours completed.Minimum SAT score of 1000 and/or ACT score of 21Must enroll full-time at the college or university of choice.Demonstrate academic excellence and an interest in manufacturing engineering or related technology
- Residence:Scholarships are only available to students with permanent residency status in the U.S. (i.e. green card) or Canada, or applicants with a U.S. or Canadian student visa (or citizens of the U.S. and territories, citizens of Canada)
- Citizenship:Scholarships are only available to citizens of the U.S. and territories, citizens of Canada (or students with permanent residency status in the U.S. (i.e. green card) or Canada, or applicants with a U.S. or Canadian student visa.)
- College:Pursuing a degree at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Major/Career:Pursuing a degree in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing engineering technology, or a closely related engineering field of study
- Organization:Must have at least one parent or grandparent who has been an SME member in good standing for the last two years. This includes step-mothers and step-fathers.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Student Statement – include details about why you chose your major, education and career objectives, and how this scholarship will help you achieve your objectives.
- Recommendation Letters:Ask individuals who can attest to your qualifications to write a reference letter on your behalf. Be sure to get their email addresses, so you can include this contact information in your scholarship application.
- Name: Jennifer Sperbeck
- Phone: (313) 425-3300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors