Sigma Phi Alpha Certificate/Associate Scholarship
American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) Institute for Oral Health
Sigma Phi Alpha Certificate/Associate Scholarshipis part of ADHAs Institute for Oral Health Scholarship Program. This scholarship is awarded to an outstanding student pursuing a Certificate/Associate degree. The school must have an active chapter of the Sigma Phi Alpha Dental Hygiene Honor Society and the awardee is a potential future Sigma Phi Alpha member. This scholarship offers financial assistance to dental hygiene students and dental hygienists who demonstrate a commitment to advance the discipline of dental hygiene.
- 1 award
- February 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be enrolled in a Certificate/Associate degree in an accredited dental hygiene program in the United States.
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicants must have completed a minimum of one year in a dental hygiene program prior to receiving an ADHA Institute scholarship award. Students may be in the process of completing their first year when application is submitted. They must be a full-time student during the academic year which you are applying unless applying for the Part-Time Scholarship. If applicants are graduating that same year, you are still eligible. Note that scholarship awards are distributed after July 1, so this may be a "reimbursement" check given to the student for their tuition/school expense already assumed during the school year.
- College:Must be enrolled in an accredited dental hygiene program in the United States
- Major/Career:Applicants must be pursuing an accredited dental hygiene program in the United States.
- Organization:Applicants must be a professional member or student member of the American Dental Hygienists Association (ADHA).
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:All applicants must prepare a goal statement in 100 words or less describing: 1) your long-term career goals following graduation; 2) your intended contribution to the dental hygiene profession; 3) your professional interests; and 4) how your extracurricular activities and your degree enhance the attainment of your goals.
- Other Materials:Applicants must submit the student application with the following: Faculty Evaluation Section: This section of the application is to be completed by your faculty advisor or another member of your dental hygiene faculty.Program Director Section: This section of the application is to be completed by your dental hygiene program director.
- Phone: (312) 440-8944
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors
- Scholarships for Mathematics Majors
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Statistics Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Computer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physical Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Dentistry Majors