San Francisco Section Daniel Cubicciotti Student Award
This award was started in 1994 in honor of Daniel Cubicciotti, a professional researcher who left a legacy to the nuclear industry replete with innovation and usable information in the areas of fuel cladding materials, stress corrosion cracking, Pourbaix diagrams, and microbiologically influenced corrosion. The purpose of this award is to assist a deserving student in Northern California in pursuing a career in the physical sciences or engineering.
500 - 2,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduate or advanced undergraduate students
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:University or college in Northern California.
- Major/Career:The major field of study may be metallurgy, materials science, chemical engineering or chemistry.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:A letter of recommendation from a university or college faculty member from engineering, chemistry, physics, materials science, or other appropriate department.
- Other Materials:Nomination Letter (completed by the nominator);Letters of Support (minimum of two, maximum of five);curriculum vitae;A short description of research activities and non-research interests.
- Phone: +1 (609) 737-1902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors