Robby Wilson Memorial Scholarship
Posey County Community Foundation
The father, brothers and sisters of Robby Wilson established this scholarship in memory of him. This scholarship is open to graduatingseniorsofNorthPoseyHighSchool planning to attend anytwo-orfour-year-degree-grantinginstitution. Students pursuing study in the field of worldhistory,business,foreignlanguage,orareasrelatedtowriting are preferred. Preference is also given to students residing inHarmonyTownship.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:GraduatingseniorsofNorthPoseyHighSchool
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Preferencewillbegiventostudents who live inHarmonyTownship.
- Judging Criteria:Recipients are selected on the basis of financialneed,levelofinvolvementincommunityserviceand/orathletics,hardshipsituations,andtherequiredessay.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:A completed online application;CompletionoftheFAFSAorFAFSA4caster.
- Name: Monica Spencer
- Phone: (812) 838-0288
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Social Studies Majors