Richard L. Taylor Flight Training Scholarship
National Air Transportation Association
This scholarship was established in honor of Richard L. Taylor, Associate Professor Emeritus, and for 22 years a member of the Aviation Department at the Ohio State University. Heis the award-winning author of 14 aviation books including Instrument Flying, IFR for VFR Pilots and Understanding Flying. He helped expand flight education and training and encouraged extensive opportunities for aviation students to further their careers as professional pilots. This scholarship benefits college or university students continuing his or her education in the aviation industry.
- 1 award
- March 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The scholarship is offered to a college or university student
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Be enrolled in an accredited college/university.
- Major/Career:Be enrolled in a flight program through the college/university with aspirations to become a professional pilot (general or commercial aviation).
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:An essay about aviation, your goals and dreams and why you should receive this scholarship.
- Other Materials:A completed application form;A private pilot's license;Acceptance letter from the college/university at which the applicant will be attending.
- Phone: (202) 774-1535
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Industry and Trade Majors
- Scholarships for Avionics Majors
- Scholarships for Aircraft Maintenance Majors
- Scholarships for Welding Majors
- Scholarships for Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Construction Majors
- Scholarships for Electronics Majors
- Scholarships for Drafting Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanics Majors
- Scholarships for Aviation Majors
- Scholarships for Automotive Majors