Richard (Dick) Green Scholarship
Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
- 2 awards
- January 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating senior.
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Character Traits:Must demonstrate good moral character
- Residence:Must be a resident of West Virginia
- School:Hurricane High School; Poca High School or Nitro High School.
- Athletics:Soccer player.
- Miscellaneous:Must have played soccer in 3 consecutive years.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Completion of Essay How Soccer has Influenced My Life (max 500 words)
- Recommendation Letters:Sealed Letter of Recommendation from High School or Travel Soccer Coach.
- Other Materials:Make sure to scan your or your parents’ most recent IRS Form 1040, 1040EZ, etc. and any other documentation supporting unique financial circumstances; The following three documents need to be uploaded with your application: 1. Financial Form (Click to download) You must use our Form for the Financial Form 2. Income Tax Information (first page only) 3. Most Recent Grades (you do not have to have the Official copy)
- Name: Susan Hoover
- Phone: (304) 346-3620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org