Richard A. AND Katherine A. Shockley Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
The scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to the students at Michigan State who are residents Bay Country residents and have demonstrated vision and selfmotivation will be favored over those with a high-grade point average.
- 1 award
- March 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Full-time student;
- Residence:Bay County resident
- College:Full-time student at Michigan State
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. Essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Other Materials:The first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR); A portrait of the applicant.
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org