Fight for Sight
These awards were established to benefit individuals with a doctorate (Ph.D., M.D., O.D., Dr.PH, or D.V.M.). Applicants must be interested in academic careers in basic or clinical research in ophthalmology, vision or related sciences. Awards are for a year engaged in vision and eye research under the supervision of a senior scientist/clinician mentor.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Post-Doctoral Awards support individuals with a doctorate (Ph.D., M.D., O.D., Dr.PH, or D.V.M.).
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applications are considered from individuals who are within three years of their doctoral degrees or clinical residency training.
- Major/Career:Interested in academic careers in basic or clinical research in ophthalmology, vision or related sciences.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Other Materials:A completed application;If at the time of application a doctorate has not yet been obtained, a cover letter must be submitted by the conferring institution advising when such degree is expected to be awarded.
- Phone: (212) 679-4466
- Email: Arthur@fightforsight.org
- Scholarships for Medical Science Majors
- Scholarships for Health Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Biology Majors
- Scholarships for Life Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Natural Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Physician's Assistant Majors
- Scholarships for Opthalmology Majors
- Scholarships for Medical Practice Majors
- Scholarships for Surgery Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors