Peggy (Kommer) Novosad Scholarship
Grand Rapids Community Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit students currently completed or possessing an undergraduate degree from GVSU or MSU. Applicants must be pursuing a full-time graduate or post-graduate study in the field of business or law at any accredited university in Michigan. Financial need is required.
500 - 5,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Student is a resident of Kent County currently completing or possessing an undergraduate degree from GVSU or MSU
- Minimum GPA:3.50
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Student is a resident of Kent County.
- College:Currently completing or possessing an undergraduate degree from GVSU or MSU and will be pursuing a full-time graduate or post-graduate degree in business or law at any accredited university in Michigan.
- Major/Career:Will be pursuing a full-time graduate or post-graduate degree in business or law.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:An essay about your reasons for your choice of college, chosen course of study, career goals, plans for financing your education, and information on past activities benefiting your community.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;Financial Information Form.
- Name: Ruth Bishop
- Phone: (616) 454-1751
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Social Studies Majors