Zonta Club of Coos Bay
This scholarship was established to benefit high school and college students planning to attend full-time at an accredited institution in Fall 2016. Applicants must be permanently residing in Coos County.
- 2 awards
- March 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:This Scholarship is open to high school and college students
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Recipient must plan to attend full time (12 credits) at an accredited institution in Fall 2016
- Residence:Recipient must have a permanent family residence in Coos County.
- College:Recipient must plan to attend full time (12 credits) at an accredited institution in Fall 2016
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on scholastic ability, demonstrated leadership, motivation and character, the essay content and letters of recommendation.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:A 250 words essay describing why you believe the Zonta Club of Coos bay should give this scholarship or award to you.
- Recommendation Letters:Three letters of recommendation
- Other Materials:A completed typewritten application;Proof of current enrollment;Letter of intent or proof of registration for enrollment requirement.
- Name: Liz Keator
- Email: email@example.com