Officials Association (SCOA) Scholarship
Wisconsin Dells Educational Foundation
The Football - Scenic Central Officials Association (SCOA) Scholarship is provided to graduating seniors of Wisconsin Dells High School. The $100 fund is given to a football player who would pursue their education beyond high school.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:The applicant must be a Wisconsin Dells High School student.
- Athletics:The scholarship is open to students who played football.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write a Financial Need Statement (no more than 500 words) and your Career Plan (no more than 500 words).
- Recommendation Letters:Include Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school (i.e. teacher, coach, club advisor), and one from the community (i.e. employer, pastor, youth leader, neighbor, etc..). A Letter of Recommendation - student worksheet may be requested in the HS counseling office.
- Other Materials:Make copies for each local scholarship for which you apply and one additional copy to remain in the counseling office-only one, not one for each scholarship. Staple all of the above components together for each application (you may use a cover sheet with the name of the scholarship and your name on it, but please do not use plastic or heavy paper report covers).
- Phone: (608) 254-5477
- Email: BJohnson@WDHSFoundation.org