NSPE Educational Foundation Paul H. Robbins, P.E., Honorary Scholarship
National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
This scholarship was established to benefit current engineering undergraduate students entering the junior year. Students must be enrolled in a four-year ABET-accredited engineering program. To be eligible, applicant must be an NSPE Member/Student Member.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:A current engineering undergraduate student entering the junior year
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Entering the junior year of the program
- Citizenship:A U.S. citizen
- Major/Career:Enrolled in a four-year ABET-accredited engineering program.
- Organization:Applicant must be an NSPE Member/Student Member
- Judging Criteria:Award selection is based on GPA, internship/co-op experience and involvement in other activities, faculty recommendations, honors/scholarships/awards beginning in high school senior year and an essay.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A 500-word (maximum) essay on your "Engineering Career Goals & Aspirations to Achieve Them."
- Recommendation Letters:Recommendations from two faculty members who have taught the applicant.
- Other Materials:A completed application form with the NSPE Student Member number
- Phone: (888) 285-6773
- Email: https://www.nspe.org/resources/contact-us
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors