New York Women in Communications Alumna Award of Excellence
New York Women in Communications Foundation
Awarded to a previous scholarship winner who is dedicated to strengthening NYWICI and has shown outstanding growth as a student since she first became a recipient.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:High school seniors College undergraduate and graduate studentsGraduate students
- Minimum GPA:3.20
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Permanent Residents who live in NY, NJ, CT, or PA (or U.S. citizens)
- Citizenship:U.S. citizens (or Permanent Residents who live in NY, NJ, CT, or PA)
- College:Accredited college/university in the U.S.College/University in New York
- Major/Career:Be majoring, planning to declare a major, or pursuing an advanced degree in a communications-related field at an accredited college/university in the U.S. Communications-related fields include, but are not limited to, advertising, broadcasting, communications, digital media, English, film, journalism, marketing, public relations, or publishing.
- Organization:New York Women in Communications
- Miscellaneous:U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents who do not live in NY, NJ, CT, or PA but who are currently enrolled in a communications program at a college/university in New York may apply.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Attach an essay on our designated topic
- Recommendation Letters:Attach two letters of recommendations (one from a teacher and one from an employer for undergrads and grad students; two from teachers for high school seniors).
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors