NATA Business Scholarship
National Air Transportation Association
The business scholarship is established by NATA and granted to a NATA member company employee enrolled in a continuing education program for career advancement in general aviation.
- 1 award
- December 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Be 18 years of age or older
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Any aviation-related two-year, four-year or graduate degree program at an accredited college or university
- Major/Career:Enrolled in a continuing education program for career advancement in general aviation
- Employer:NATA member company employee
- Miscellaneous:Be nominated and endorsed by a representative of a Regular or Associate Member Company of the NATA.Demonstrate a commitment to general aviation.
- Judging Criteria:Recipients are selected by the scholarship selection committee on the basis of academic record, recommendation letter and a statement of educational and career goals.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:A 500-word maximum essay on career goals in general aviation
- Recommendation Letters:Submit two (2) or more letters of recommendations.
- Other Materials:Possess a Student Pilot Certificate (or higher), with a third-class medical certificate, if applying for pilot certificates or ratings.
- Phone: (202) 774-1535
- Email: Safety1st@nata.aero
- Scholarships for Industry and Trade Majors
- Scholarships for Avionics Majors
- Scholarships for Aircraft Maintenance Majors
- Scholarships for Welding Majors
- Scholarships for Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Construction Majors
- Scholarships for Electronics Majors
- Scholarships for Drafting Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanics Majors
- Scholarships for Aviation Majors
- Scholarships for Automotive Majors