MWRC High School Scholarship
Korean American Scholarship Foundation (KASF) - Midwestern Region
Midwestern Regional Chapter High School Scholarship is offered to full-time high school students school year. The scholarship is granted based on achievement and not on financial need. Applicants of this scholarship must be enrolled at a school in one of the designated Midwestern region states.
500 - 5,000
- 1 award
- July 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be high School Sophomores & Juniors.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Required
- Residence:Students who reside, or will reside, in the US during the school year are all welcome to apply.
- School:Applicants must be a full time student at a school in one of the designated Midwestern region states (Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin).
- Ethnicity:Applicants must be qualified Korea American students (including foreign students from Korea).
- Miscellaneous:Current non-students are eligible if they can provide documentation (acceptance letters, signed commitment letters, or other documents showing commitment to attend) indicating they will be a full time student in one of the above categories in the school year.
- Judging Criteria:Our evaluation criteria are based on the following: GPA - 60%; Recommendations - 20%; Essay - 20%.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please provide an essay 800 words or less responding to either ONE of the following questions: Please describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school. Please describe some challenges you have faced, how you resolved them, and how they have shaped who you are.
- Recommendation Letters:You must provide recommendations from two people who best know your academic qualifications, including your academic performance, potential, and motivation. Please let the individuals know that they will be receiving an email from us. Your recommender will receive an email from our system when you save your application. Additionally, you will receive an email when your recommendation has been received. It is your responsibility to follow up with your references to ensure that they submit their recommendations prior to the application deadline.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Carlton County, MN Residents