MillerCoors Colorado Scholarship
Adelante! U.S. Education Leadership Fund
MillerCoors Colorado Scholarship is a $3,000 fund given to college juniors and seniors of a college or university in Colorado. The scholarship aims to support Hispanic students with preference to those who are majoring in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Communications, Computer Science, Finance, International Business, Marketing, Management, Public Relations, Sales, and/or Supply Chain Management, Biochemistry, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- 1 award
- July 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a university classified Junior or Senior by the next Fall Semester.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must have a full-time enrollment status (12 hours).
- College:Applicant must attend a university in Colorado.
- Major/Career:Preference will be given to students attending partner universities in the state of Colorado and pursuing majors listed below. Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Communications, Computer Science, Finance, International Business, Marketing, Management, Public Relations, Sales, and/or Supply Chain Management, Biochemistry, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. All business and engineering majors may apply for this scholarship but preferences will be given to the majors previously listed first.
- Ethnicity:Applicant should be of Hispanic descent.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Recommendation Letters:The Letter of recommendation highlights all of your leadership qualities that have been demonstrated at school or within the community.LORs should be addressed to the Adelante Scholarship Committee. Please note that recommenders will be emailed a request from this email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure recommenders know you have submitted a request and your recommender has checked their junk or spam mailbox for this email.
- Other Materials:The applicant must submit a proof of enrollment. Proof of enrollment can be obtained from your universitys enrollment or registrars office.If you are an incoming freshman or transfer student, please submit your acceptance letter as a substitute for your proof of enrollment. If you are a selected candidate you will have to provide proof of enrollment before receiving your scholarship award.
- Phone: (210) 692-1971
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors