Mike Frick Memorial Baseball Scholarship Fund
Ventura County Community Foundation
Mike Frick Memorial Baseball Scholarship Fund was established in memory of Mike who had been exemplary in playing baseball when he was still alive. The program was created in 2004 to provide funds to student athletes who would like to pursue college and play baseball at the same time.
- 1 award
- January 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Required
- School:Applicants must be a student from Buena High School, Foothill Technology High School, or Ventura High School.
- Athletics:The awardee must be involved in the baseball program at any public high school in the city of Ventura, CA and who will continue to play baseball in college.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Applicant must write an essay of 500 to 700 words on your chosen topic.
- Recommendation Letters:Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation where at least one from current faculty, both signed and dated within six months of the application deadline, and neither from a relative.
- Other Materials:Applicant must submit their completed 2016 VCCF Financial Aid Worksheet.
- Name: Virginia Weber
- Phone: (805) 988-0196
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org