Michael G. Mann Memorial Scholarship
Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
This scholarship was started to benefit graduating high school seniors from Stephen Decatur High who have been accepted at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university. Applicants must demonstrate academic ability and commitment to positive decision making and leadership.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicants must be graduating seniors from Stephen Decatur High School
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:Applicants must be graduating seniors from Stephen Decatur High School, Worcester County Maryland
- College:Accredited two-year or four-year college, university or educational institution.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write a short essay describing how making positive decisions has made a difference in your life and how these decisions have led to leadership roles in your school or the community.
- Name: B.J. Summers
- Phone: (410) 742-9911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org