Memorial Education Scholarship
General Federation of Women's Clubs of Massachusetts (GFWC of MA)
This scholarship was started to benefit a female student pursuing a graduate level study in physical therapy or marketing. Applicants must be maintaining legal residence in Massachusetts for a minimum of five years.
- 1 award
- March 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduate Study
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:Woman maintaining legal residence in Massachusetts for a minimum of five years.
- Major/Career:Graduate Study in Physical Therapy or Marketing
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Personal Statement of not more than 500 words addressing your professional goals and financial need.
- Recommendation Letters:Letter of reference from college department chair or recent employer (original on college/business letterhead)
- Other Materials:- Completed application form- Personal interview if selected as a finalist.
- Name: Mary Ann Pierce
- Phone: (781) 444-3189
- Email: MAPGFWC@msn.com
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors