Kalamazoo Community Foundation
The scholarship is designed to provide assistance to graduating seniors of Climax-Scotts High School who demonstrates strengths in academics and citizenship; extracurricular activities.
250 - 500
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Must demonstrates strengths in academics
- School:Must be graduate of Climax-Scotts High School
- College:Must be planning on attending college
- Extracurricular:Must demonstrate participation in extracurricular activities
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Provide your response to the following two questions (your answer to both questions cannot exceed 4000 characters); 1) What influenced you to choose an area of study in business, science, education, psychology, law or medicine?; 2) What has been your most meaningful volunteer or work experience and how has it helped to develop your leadership skills?
- Other Materials:Must submit FAFSA
- Phone: +1 (800) 433-3243
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org