Major Don S. Gentile Scholarship
This scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to high school seniors planning to attend an accredited college/university program in the United States as full-time students. To be eligible, applicants must be a United States citizen of Italian heritage.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:High school seniors
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Citizenship:A candidate must be a United States citizen
- College:High school seniors who will be attending, full-time, an accredited college/university program in the United States
- Ethnicity:A candidate must be a United States citizen of Italian heritage.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:Original application and three complete copies, including attachments.
- Name: Joan Tidona
- Phone: (973) 808-0035
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org