Lizette Peterson-Homer Injury Prevention Grant Award
American Psychological Association
The grant is for research on the prevention of injuries in children and adolescents through accidents, violence, abuse or suicide.
- 1 award
- October 2018
- Scholarship Website
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Student and/or faculty at an accredited university.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Supporting faculty supervisor letter (if the applicant is a student).
- Other Materials:A research proposal, which should be no more than four single-spaced pages;Proof of IRB approval or statement that IRB approval is pending.
- Phone: (202) 336-5843
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org