Light Fontaine School and Community Scholarship Endowment
Arkansas Community Foundation
Light Fontaine School and Community Scholarship Endowment is a $500 fund provided to graduating high school senior. The applicant must be attending high school in Greene County, Arizona.
- 1 award
- March 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school senior.
- Financial Need:Required
- School:The scholarship is given to high schools seniors of Greene County, AR.
- College:The awardee must be attending post-secondary studies at an accredited two or four-year college/university, vocational school or trade school in the United States.
- Judging Criteria:Scholarship Criteria - Financial need, community leadership and potential to succeed in college are the primary factors considered, although no single item is a determining factor.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Name: Jane Jones
- Phone: (501) 372-1116
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org