Latrobe Chapter Annual Conference Fellowship
Society of Architectural Historians
The Latrobe Chapter Annual Conference Fellowship is awarded to graduate student enrolled at a college or university in Washington, DC.
- 1 award
- December 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The Latrobe Chapter Annual Conference Fellowship helps a graduate student
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Student applicants must be enrolled at a college or university, or affiliated with a research institution, in the metropolitan Washington, DC, area.
- Major/Career:Emerging professional in architectural history, landscape history, urban studies, or historic preservation
- Miscellaneous:Must be working in the metropolitan Washington, DC, area.
- Other Benefits:Plus electronic membership in SAH for one year; and in addition SAH will waive the conference registration fee. Persons not presenting a paper at the Annual Conference are encouraged to apply.
- Transcript:Not required
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Applicants should submit a statement (not to exceed two pages, typed and double-spaced) explaining how their studies or professional work will be enhanced by attendance at the Annual Conference and indicating the source and amount of any other funding they might receive
- Name: Patricia Waddy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors
- Scholarships for Art History Majors
- Scholarships for Architecture Majors
- Scholarships for Fine Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Performing Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Visual Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Photography Majors
- Scholarships for Graphic Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Film Majors
- Scholarships for Art & Design Majors
- Scholarships for Art Majors