Kit C. King Scholarship
National Press Photographers Foundation (NPPF)
The Kit C. King Scholarship is awarded to graduate students pursuing major in photojournalism. Applicants must demonstrate a financial need and with a minimum of 2.8 GPA
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Open only to graduate students.
- Minimum GPA:2.80
- Financial Need:Required
- College:Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a four-year college or university in the United States
- Major/Career:Awarded to encourage those with the talent and dedication to photojournalism
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:There a few short essay questions that can be written ahead of time.What are your major academic and professional accomplishments?What is your need for a NPPF scholarship?What are your career goals following graduation?
- Recommendation Letters:A recommendation is required from a professor familiar with the students work.
- Other Materials:Videos and multimedia must be directly linked on the Internet. YouTube, Vimeo, a news website or a personal website are fine. NOTE: NPPF and CPOY rules differ here. CPOY requires a file to be uploaded.
- Name: Steve Sweitzer
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors
- Scholarships for Art History Majors
- Scholarships for Architecture Majors
- Scholarships for Fine Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Performing Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Visual Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Photography Majors
- Scholarships for Graphic Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Film Majors
- Scholarships for Art & Design Majors
- Scholarships for Art Majors