Kevin P. Reichard Memorial Football Scholarship Fund
Blackford County Community Foundation
Kevin P. Reichard Memorial Football Scholarship Fund is given to a student to support financial needs for college. The scholarship was established in memory of Kevin through his parents P. and Marcia B. Reichard. Awardees of the scholarship must have participated in sports in high school.
- 1 award
- March 2019
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a high school senior.
- Financial Need:Required
- Athletics:The scholarship is open to a student who participated in sports, preferably football, during high school.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please write a statement of your educational and career objectives and goals for the future.
- Other Materials:High School Seniors must submit a copy of the FAFSA Student Aid Report listing the EFC Amount.
- Phone: (765) 348-3411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org