Kenneth C. Novak Manufacturing Scholarship
Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Education Foundation
The Scholarship supports education of high school seniors who are seeking an Associates or Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, technology, or closely related field at an accredited public college or university in the state of Illinois.
1,000 - 6,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Open to High School Seniors
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Citizenship:Must be United States citizens.
- College:Accredited public college or university in the state of Illinois.First preference will be given to applicants who are planning to attend one of the following colleges located in the state of Illinois:College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, ILTriton College, River Grove, ILMoraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, ILJoliet Junior College, Joliet, IL or branch campus location
- Major/Career:Intend to seek an Associates or Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, technology
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Applicants must write a student statement that includes details about why they chose your major, education and career objectives, and how this scholarship will help achieve their objectives.
- Recommendation Letters:Applicants must submit Reference Letters that asks individuals to attest to their qualifications.
- Name: Jennifer Sperbeck
- Phone: (313) 425-3300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors