Kanawha Valley Mining Institute, Inc.Scholarship
Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
Kanawha Valley Mining Institute, Inc. Scholarship is provided to high school graduates of Boone, Clay, Fayette, Kanawha, Putnam, and Raleigh. The scholarship fund of $2,000 is given to a student who plans to pursue a degree in engineering.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must be a high school graduate.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant must be a full-time student.
- School:The applicant must be a graduate from a high school in Boone, Clay, Fayette, Kanawha, Putnam or Raleigh counties.
- College:The awardee must be enrolled in a four-year Bachelor of Science Degree Program at an accredited institution located in the United States.
- Major/Career:The awardee must pursue a degree in Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, and Industrial Engineering.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Other Materials:The following documents must be uploaded with the application: Financial Form (must use our Financial Form) and Income Tax Information (first page only) for all household members.
- Name: Susan Hoover
- Phone: (304) 346-3620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors