Johnson County Employee Relations Resources Association - Allen E. Grotke Scholarship
Johnson County Community Foundation
Johnson County Employee Relations Resources Association - Allen E. Grotke Scholarship was established to honor Allen E. Grotke in 2010 to provide funds to student who wants to pursue a degree in college. This scholarship aims to recognize a current or past graduate from a Johnson County high school who wanst pursue a degree in business-related, human resource or legal field.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a graduating high school senior or high school graduate.
- Minimum GPA:2.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:The candidate must attend college full-time.
- School:The student must be a current or past graduate from a public Johnson County high school.
- College:The awardee must enroll at an accredited college or university.
- Major/Career:Applicant must be seeking a business-related, human resource or legal degree.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Provide an essay on Why did you choose this field of study?
- Recommendation Letters:Provide two letters of recommendation from someone other than a family member.
- Phone: (317) 738-2213
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Preservation and Museum Studies Majors