John M. Haniak Scholarship
ASM International Foundation
John M. Haniak Scholarship was established by the family of John Myron Haniak in 2003. The scholarship provides a $1,500 to a student from Pennsylvania. The student must be a Material Advantage student member pursuing a degree in metallurgy or materials science engineering.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:The applicant must have completed at least 1 year of college to apply.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Residence:The Student must be a Pennsylvania resident.
- College:The applicant must attend a Pennsylvania university to qualify.
- Major/Career:The scholarship is open to students who have an intended or declared major in metallurgy or materials science engineering. Applicants majoring in related science or engineering disciplines will be considered if they demonstrate a strong academic emphasis and interest in materials science.
- Organization:The applicant must be a Material Advantage student member.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Personal essay describing interest in metallurgy/materials, career plans, long-range aspirations, special achievements and honors, interdisciplinary skill/interest, volunteer work, and social values.Provide a brief personal statement regarding your financial need. How will this scholarship aid you in your academic goals?
- Recommendation Letters:Forward the online Scholarship Recommendation Form to your references (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GL9R9VR).
- Other Materials:The applicant must submit their photograph.
- Phone: (800) 336-5152
- Email: ScholarshipsUG@asminternational.org
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors