Jodi Peplinski Educational Scholarship
Bay Area Community Foundation
The scholarship was established in memory of Jodi Peplinski who died with cancer to provide educational opportunities to graduating high school senior of Garber High School who has participated in cheerleading, choral music, band or dance squad.
- 1 award
- March 2023
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:High school senior
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Full-time student
- Residence:Bay County resident
- School:Senior at Garber High School
- Extracurricular:participated either in cheerleading, choral music, band or dance squad
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:Write an essay describing your most meaningful achievement(s), how they relate to your future goals, and why you are deserving of a scholarship. Essay must be between 2,500-3,000 characters (spaces do count).
- Recommendation Letters:Two letters of recommendation at least one letter must be school-related and one letter may be personal or professional.
- Portfolio/Work Samples:Applicants must submit a paper recalling a positive experience while attending Garber
- Other Materials:A portrait of the applicant; The first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Name: Stacey Abbs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org