James R. Daniel Community Foundation Scholar Award
Oklahoma City Community Foundation
This award was established to support Trustee Scholarship Initiative programs. The purpose of this award is to benefit college-bound students who do not qualify for the most competitive academic scholarships but are good students, active in school activities and in their communities.
- 1 award
- December 2017
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduating senior of a high school that participates in the Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network.
- Minimum GPA:3.25
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- College:Any academically accredited public or independent/private, nonprofit educational institution in the United States including vocational/technical centers.
- Extracurricular:Participates in the Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Please write about one of the following topics in 300-500 words: (1) The person or experience that has influenced you to make a significant contribution to your community, or (2) The person or experience that has influenced you to make a significant commitment to your education.
- Recommendation Letters:Letter of recommendation from a High School Teacher.
- Other Materials:A completed online application;A picture/headshot.
- Name: Rick Fernandez
- Phone: (405) 606-2919
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org