Jackie Klinesteker Minority Scholarship
Grand Rapids Community Foundation
This scholarship was established to benefit students of color (African-American, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander) residing in West Michigan. Applicants must be majoring in a mental health-related field of study at an accredited college/university within the state of Michigan. Graduate students are given first preference and those students who demonstrated financial need.
500 - 5,000
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduate level students will be given first preference.
- Minimum GPA:3.0
- Financial Need:Required
- Residence:Residing in West Michigan
- College:Accredited college/university within Michigan.
- Major/Career:Mental health-related field of study
- Ethnicity:Students of color (African American, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander)
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:A response to the following statement about yourself that includes:your reasons for your choice of college, chosen course of study, career goals, plans for financing your education, and information on past activities benefitting your community.
- Other Materials:Financial Information Form
- Name: Ruth Bishop
- Phone: (616) 454-1751
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Bay County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Arenac County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Kent County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Ottawa County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Muskegon County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Allegan County (MI) Residents
- Scholarships for Montcalm, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Barry, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Ionia County, MI Residents
- Scholarships for Kalamazoo County (MI) Residents