Jack R. Barckhoff Welding Management Scholarship
American Welding Society Foundation, Inc.
This scholarship was established by Jack R. Barckhoff, P.E. founder and chief executive officer of Barckhoff Welding Management. Mr. Barckhoff has been passionately committed to pursuing the development and implementation of management tools to improve the productivity, quality, profitability and competitiveness of welding operations in companies across the United States. This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to individuals planning to pursue a career in welding engineering at The Ohio State University.
- 1 award
- February 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age; Applicant must be a junior currently enrolled in the welding engineering program at The Ohio State University; Seniors entering The Ohio State University graduate school in welding engineering will be considered if there are no qualified junior welding engineering candidates.
- Minimum GPA:2.50
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant will be expected to enroll and complete the 2-hour credit course in Total Welding Management at The Ohio State University during his/her Junior or Senior Year.
- Citizenship:Applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America
- College:Applicant must be a junior currently enrolled in the welding engineering program at The Ohio State University.
- Major/Career:Applicant must be a junior currently enrolled in the welding engineering program at The Ohio State University.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Essay:A 300-500 word essay on how they see their role once they have graduated in improving the world of welding and the welding industry in the United States and how will they use their education to improve the U.S. competitive position in welding and manufacturing.
- Other Materials:A completed online application
- Name: Vicki Pinsky
- Phone: (800) 443-9353
- Email: email@example.com
- Scholarships for Applied Sciences Majors
- Scholarships for Science Majors
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Civil Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Industrial Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Mechanical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Engineering Technology Majors
- Scholarships for Electrical Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Nuclear Engineering Majors
- Scholarships for Bioengineering Majors
- Scholarships for Food Science Majors