Hope Works Scholarship
Community Foundation of North Central West Virginia, Inc.
This scholarship is open to high school graduates of Monongalia County, West Virginia, who are regularly enrolled as undergraduate students in an accredited college or university. Applicants must demonstrate excellence, commitment, and leadership through involvement in school and community organizations.
- 2 awards
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be high school graduate
- Financial Need:Required
- Other Academic Requirements:Must demonstrate high academic promise
- Character Traits:Must demonstrate excellence, commitment, and leadership
- School:Must be graduate from Monongalia County, West Virginia
- College:Must be regularly enrolled as undergraduate students in an accredited college or university
- Extracurricular:Must involve in school and community organizations
- Miscellaneous:Must have demonstrated need for financial assistance due to loss of parental support from death, divorce, or loss of family income due to special circumstances
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Phone: (304) 296-3433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org