HEEF: Sandra Y. Cervantes Scholarship Fund
This scholarship was established to benefit high school seniors and community college transfers. Students majoring in Business, Entrepreneurship, Real Estate, Finance, communications or related majors are preferred.
1,000 - 3,000
- 1 award
- January 2024
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:This scholarship is for high school seniors and community college transfers.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Major/Career:Preference will be to given Business, Entrepreneurship, Real Estate, Finance, communications or related majors.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Write about your academic interests and educational plans. Explain how your educational plan is aligned to your long term goals. Length: Between 350-500 words;Describe the most significant challenge you have faced and the steps you have taken to overcome this challenge. How has this challenge affected your academic achievement? Maximum 350 words.
- Other Materials:A completed online application.
- Name: Michelle Abril
- Phone: (949) 553-4202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Consumer Science Majors
- Scholarships for Business Management Majors
- Scholarships for Marketing Majors
- Scholarships for Accounting Majors
- Scholarships for Finance Majors
- Scholarships for Real Estate Majors
- Scholarships for Advertising Majors
- Scholarships for Entrepreneurship Majors
- Scholarships for Operations Majors
- Scholarships for Financial Services Majors
- Scholarships for Business Majors