HABS/SAH Sally Kress Tompkins Summer Research Fellowship
Organization of American Historians
The Society of Architectural Historians (SAH) and the Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) created the Sally Kress Tompkins Fellowship. This fellowship allows the recipient to work on a 12-week HABS history project during the summer. Applicants must be a graduate student in architectural history or a related field. A stipend of $10000 will also be awarded.
- 1 award
- December 2020
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Graduate student architectural historian to work on a 12-week HABS history project during the summer of 2016.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Major/Career:The applicant should be pursuing studies in U.S. architectural history or a related field.
- Other Benefits:The award includes travel, hotel accommodation, and registration for the SAH Annual Meeting.
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Writing Sample: a paper, not to exceed 40 pages, demonstrating primary research and a command of secondary sources, in architectural history or an aspect of the built environment.
- Recommendation Letters:Letter of Recommendation from a faculty member or recent employer
- Name: Lisa Davidson
- Phone: (202) 354-2179
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships for Humanities Majors
- Scholarships for Art History Majors
- Scholarships for Architecture Majors
- Scholarships for Fine Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Performing Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Visual Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Photography Majors
- Scholarships for Graphic Arts Majors
- Scholarships for Film Majors
- Scholarships for Art & Design Majors
- Scholarships for Art Majors