Gordon and Dorothy Daniels Memorial Scholarship
Kalamazoo Community Foundation
This scholarship is established in memory of Gordon and Dorothy Daniels and is open to graduating seniors of Vicksburg High School who exemplifies volunteerism and service to the community along with strong academic achievement and pursuing a post-high school education.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Must be graduating high school senior
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- School:Must be graduate of Vicksburg High School
- Major/Career:Must be pursuing a post-high school education
- Extracurricular:Must exemplifies service to community
- Resume/Activity List:Required
- Essay:Provide your response to the following two questions (your answer to both questions cannot exceed 4000 characters); 1) What influenced you to choose an area of study in business, science, education, psychology, law or medicine?; 2) What has been your most meaningful volunteer or work experience and how has it helped to develop your leadership skills?
- Other Materials:Must submit FAFSA
- Phone: +1 (800) 433-3243
- Email: email@example.com