Gertrude Elizabeth Waldrup Scholarship Endowment
Arkansas Community Foundation
Gertrude Elizabeth Waldrup Scholarship Endowment is given to high school graduating senior girls from a High School in Mississippi County, Arkansas who plan to attend a college that would not otherwise be able to attend due to financial reasons. The scholarship offers $1000 and the funds may be may be used for valid school-related expenses to further the recipients education.
- 1 award
- Scholarship Website
- Age/Grade Level:Open to graduating high school senior.
- Financial Need:Not Mentioned
- Other Academic Requirements:Applicant should be able to provide their ACT/SAT scores (copy of document supplied by testing company).
- School:Applicants must be high school graduating senior girls from a High School in Mississippi County, Arkansas
- College:Applicants must be entering an accredited two or four-year college/university, vocational school or trade school in the United States.
- Judging Criteria:Financial need, community leadership and potential to succeed in college are the primary factors considered, although no single item is a determining factor.
- Resume/Activity List:Not required
- Recommendation Letters:Applicants must submit 2 letters of recommendation.
- Name: Jane Jones
- Phone: (501) 372-1116
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org